Sunday, February 28, 2016

Arancina, London

Arancina
19 Pembridge Road,
Notting Hill,
London W11 3HG
020 72217776

I was surprised to see that Recipease has closed down, so we moved further down the street, avoided a few options and walked into Arancina. I've been wanting to try it out for ages, but I normally try and avoid high carb places like pizzerias. Having my sister with me, allows me to justify, (in my mind) a visit to places like Arancina that I've been longing to try out.


This location has a small space downstairs where the pizzas and arancinis/arancina? are on display in counters. There's just one tiny table for 2 to stand at, but there is seating upstairs.



The pizza (mixed meat) was excellent. I could definitely go back for more. Thin crust, a lovely sauce, not too much cheese and lots of meat. They were very light to eat and the rectangular shape makes them easy to manage without spilling toppings.The coffees were fantastic. (latte & flat white).



I'm not a big fan of arancini and the broccoli and sausage meat one that we tried, didn't inspire me to try any more.

I'll go back for sure, but I'm sticking to pizza and coffee.

Oh, and I also picked up the mini biscotti at the counter, that were amazing!

Rating : 4 / 5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis