Sunday, August 28, 2016

GeschmacksSachen, Dusseldorf, Germany

GeschmacksSachen
Marktplatz 10
Düsseldorf 40213
Germany

Phone number +49 211 8549220

This quaint little shop was an amazing find thanks to yelp ratings. It's a foodie delight with lots of stuff you would love to buy for yourself and as gifts.



They have alcohol, olive oil and balsamic vinegar on tap in bottles. You can taste and then decide if you want to buy some. Bottles come in different shapes and sizes. The fancier, the more expensive. I'm not sure but I think that if you live locally, you may even be able to carry your own bottles to the shop to be filled.

There were so many things I would have loved to buy if I didn't have to worry about a train + flight journey back. I settled for 3 bottles of walnut, marzipan & white Chocolate flavoured liqueurs. All have been consumed and duly appreciated in the week that I've been home.



Rating : 4.5 / 5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

ShareThis